Call for participants
Are you looking for more work experience?
Do you want to increase your chances in the job market?
Crossing Borders has a great project for you to join in autumn 2015. Thanks to EU funding, the pro-ject is free of charge. However, to be considered you need to meet the following conditions:
– you are legally living in Denmark
– you have a non-EU background
– your age is between 18-30
– you are willing to do a 3-month internship in Denmark (part or full-time: click here for more details)
– you want to gain relevant professional skills in a series of workshops
– you want to be part of an international network with people from similar backgrounds
– you are able to attend a one-week workshop in Malta
Deadline to send applications: 10th of September 2015
You can apply here: http://fete.crossingborders.dk/
Or contact us: email@example.com ; tel. 53389591
Crossing Borders is a civil society organization based in Humlebæk.
Find out more about us: http://crossingborders.dk/